Two Months Old
What Is It Like To Be Two Months Old?
• My head is a little wobbly when I am propped up. Put your hand behind my neck and head for support
• I can hold my head up for a few seconds when I am on my stomach.
• I hold onto things for a little while.
• I move my arms and legs. I "bicycle" with my feet when I get excited.
• I gurgle, laugh and smile when I am happy.
• I cry when I am hungry, scared or uncomfortable.
• I am aware of different voices and people.
• I stay awake during the day. But I usually take naps throughout the day.
• I make cooing sounds.
• I begin to stare at my hands.
• I follow you with my eyes to watch you move around.
• I stare at people and at things.
• I smile at other people, not just at my mother.
• I quiet down when I suck my fingers, a bottle or a pacifier.